The World Class circus is finally here, and it doesn’t get much better because London is hosting the final AND for the first time in history everyone is welcome, so fix up, look sharp and get your tickets here!
For those new to World Class, this is the Oscars of bartending, The World Cup Final if you will – and it’s not to be missed. Bartenders have been competing worldwide for months, and a lucky winner from each region / country will be here in London for the grand finale, 49 of them to be exact. They will be battling it out to win the title of World Class Global Champion.
For one week only, (Monday 28th July – Sunday 3rd August) BarChick, anyone who gets a ticket will be found at the luxurious pop up which has taken over a four-storey townhouse in Fitzrovia, and each of the five storeys will host an engaging and interactive experience. It doesn’t matter if you know nothing about cocktails, or if you know every drink and where it was invented – there really is something for everyone. So whether you want to drink Martinis or gain access to a secret room… this is where it’s at for the week.
Come and learn about cocktails from the best mixologists in the world, or just hang out and drink the best cocktails in the world.
Here are some of the highlights -
• The World Class Hub – an amazing bar in the heart of it all.
• Alexander & James – join this masterclass to learn how to host the perfect party, and pick up an engraved bottle with a message of your choice.
• Don Julio Visit Jalisco and La Cantina – If you can find it you’ll discover a taste of Mexico. The question is can you find the vintage telephone?
• Johnnie Walker Blue Label Screening Room – exclusive screenings of Johnnie Walker Blue Label’s new short film starring Jude Law, called The Gentleman’s Wager. And we all love Jude Law.
• Tanqueray No.TEN Martini Cocktail Bar – welcome to the glamour and sophistication of the Art Deco era where you can try ten unique Martinis.
• Zacapa experience – fully immersive journey where guests will experience the story of Zacapa through all five senses followed by a tasting created by a renowned guest chef.
• Ketel One Sonic Tastings – Lighting effects and soundscapes that bring the liquid to life in a revolutionary way. This is the best Bloody Mary you will ever taste and you will learn to make it too!
Tickets cost £20 and are available for those who register at www.definitivedrinkingguide.com/worldclassevents, this includes two cocktails or two tokens that can be put towards one of the experiences. Additional tokens can be purchased at the House.
The World Class House, 33 Fitzroy Square, Fitzrovia, London W1T 6EU // Monday 28th July – Sunday 3rd August