1. Cool off in a heatwave (and have a cheeky peek at your date in their skivvies) at one of Hampstead Heath's bathing pools for a date aquatic, followed by much lounging about in the sun with a tinnie or two. You can find our faves over here!
2. It’s al fresco cinema season and there are outdoor film screenings all over the capital! Snuggle up with your S.O. in front of a loved-up romcom, a clinch-inducing horror or heart-stirring drama. Grab a cushion and your beau and head to the Film4 Summer Screen at Somerset House.
3. Head to a new part of town. Peckham gets our vote - it's f*cking cool, the Rye is huge and pretty plus we have the ultimate guide to Peckham with all the coffee, cocktails, pubs, wine and late-night partying you need. While you're there defo Check out the no-frills rooftop bar on a car park that everyone's banging on about - Frank’s. Epic city skyline, amazing sunsets and loads of cheap booze, what can go wrong?
4. Steal your mate's dog and head to Hampstead Heath for a boozy picnic and finish it all up The Spaniards Inn, one of the oldest pubs in London.
5. Sushi Samba - if you're a baller or hooking up with a high flier this is where summer drinking's at. Two of the highest outside terraces in Europe, and there's fire, ridiculously beautiful views, fancy cocktails and some of the best sushi in town.
6. When you realise a walk along the South Bank was actually a pretty sh*t idea, head to one of the best bars in town, Lyaness. Its the reincarnation of the World's Best Bar, Dandelyan, so you know it's gonna be pretty special, and the river views are killer.
7. A psychedelic rooftop in Shoreditch? Nice one. The Queen of Hoxton rooftop has comes complete with crazy coloured cocktails, multi-coloured ice cream sandwiches and chilled hippy vibes.
8. No matter how long you've been a Londoner it's never not cool to have it large on a barge on The Thames. Tamesis Dock is a failsafe for a rocky date on the river.
9. Fancy swinging? Easy tiger. Head to Swingers for crazy golf on a rooftop. If you're sh*t that's cool too 'cos you can just get involved with all the great booze that's there, too.
10. Your date care as much about their Insta feed as they do your face? They'll love a Sunday stroll around Columbia Road Flower Market. Plus there are some killer places nearby for roast lunches and silly Sunday sessions.
11. Two words: beer garden. There are the sh*t one table in the sun ones and then there are the ping-pong tables, burger bar, BBQs, treehouse kind. We're about the latter. Check this awesome lot out for our faves.
12. Grab a Boris bike and cycle along the canals, just don’t fall in ‘cos that's not a cool look. Cruise along and stop off at the wicked bars along the route between Angel and Haggerston and finish it all up in Hackney Wick and grab a pizza and ice cold beer at CRATE brewery. Probably don't try and cycle home.
13. Head to The Roebuck pub in Richmond - grab a beer and go sit on a bench across the road. Doesn’t sound very classy but trust us it’s one of the best views in London, overlooking the vast green park.
14. While you’re there, hire a boat down by the riverside and show off your muscle. Get all the boat-rental low-down here.
15. Avoid the madness of Borough and spend a morning at BarChick's fave Maltby Street Market – one of the more undiscovered ones. It's home to Little Bird Gin too so you can slip down a few G&Ts before snacking on all the samples.
16. Make your Kew Gardens visit a boozy one with hip flask in hand (BarChick sips whisky, if you’re asking).
17. One of London's best wine bars Sager + Wild Restaurant in Bethnal Green has just opened a mega terrace for alfresco eating and badass bottled.
18. Head to Lido Cafe, pitched up on the poolside of Brockwell’s Lido - so head in for a dip if you're keen to strip, or just lounge about by the waterside. There's a killer cocktail list and a seasonal British food menu.
19. You can't go wrong with an all-you-can-drink brunch. 10 Mimosas in and some smashed avo and you're golden. Here are London's Best Boozy Bottomless Brunches according to us.
21. Head to Sky Garden for an awesome view of London and it’s completely free baby! No need to tear yourself away from the romantic views - you can grab dinner up here too. Find delish seafood at Fenchurch or head to Darwin Brasserie for British oysters... you know why.
22. Mr Fogg’s has a botanical gin terrace and it's nestled in the centre of Mayfair. Boom. Here you’ll find quirky sh*t and crazy blooms, along with killer gin cocktails. Plus if you're short on chat this theatrical place will give you loads to talk about.
23. Pet the pigs at Hackney City Farm, oink.
24. Sign up to Hidden City and they’ll send you on a crazy treasure hunt around the city. The questions are a good balance between difficult, but not impossible. There’s also loads of bars along the way and you can pause your time if you’re in need of a ‘hydration’ stop.
25. Get Lost in Hampton Court Palace maze. Or lose your date if they're salting your game.
26. Book a canoe session along the Thames - but you know the rule, if they go in, you go in. Book a canoe here.
27. Fancy some park positioned culture? How about grabbing tickets to the Regents Park Open Air Theatre? From Shakespeare to musicals, your date will be impressed... especially if there is interval ice cream!
29. Chilling in Central? Head up to the roof of John Lewis on Oxford Street and you'll find yourself in the largest roof gardens in the city. They've got food, live music and if you book ahead, you could grab yourself one of the cosy Bohemian dens and enjoy the tasty choice of summer cocktails.
30. Head to the Oxo Tower Brasserie for dinner or Oxo Tower Bar for a killer view of The Thames.